Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Happiness

Contentment


my dishwasher's humming
a pink and orange sunset burning the blue sky outside my window
new pink mouse with watermelons on it makes computer time so much more fun;)
fresh flowers from a little grandma visitor this afternoon:)
warm hands from my hot london fog i'm sippin on
fall garlands hung in our new little schoolhouse
tiny white pumpkins in birdcages
outside the trees are turning scarlet
warm air rushing out of the registers by my feet
1 autumny dress cut out on my table waiting to be finished and worn
2 candles burning: vanilla pumpkin marshmallow and hot fudge brownie
another day at work, done.
another happy smile as I look around at my new surroundings
feeling more and more settled every day
living out in the country...
so incredibly happy and blessed.
Autumn, the most incredible, beautiful, crispy cold cozy crunchy season
Im in love with the world
"content"





1 comment: